The FreedomFighters Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The FreedomFighters Forum

A place to join the Freedom Fighters

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join Alliance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felixxx

Application to join Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 8:31 am

bounce
Hi every one and of course Andrew, My name is Felixxx, I am a friend of Nelima's
I am asking to join the alliance, I am very new at this game and did not know how to get started, it all seems a bit tough at the moment building up my unit production, armoury etc and am looking also for a CO. Is ther anyone out there that may be able to assist me please pleasse please.
Unit prod is 2425,
rest of stats.
Strike Action 190,740,000 Ranked: 11,835
Defensive Action 626,535,000 Ranked: 6,756
Covert Action 6,767,780 +
AntiCovert Action 13,512,561 Ranked 11,234
MotherShip Action 1,152,200,000 Ranked: 6,739
Glory and Reputation Score

and all this done by myself in the last 2 weeks, to train my troops each day I have to attack someone to get their naq so I can build up everything.

Would love to hear from someone who can help me get to #1 some time in the future.

Regards Felixxx
Back to top Go down
Spriggan

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:05 pm

hey felix not bad on ur first 2 weeks of the game n nice of u of thinking to join this alliance as u have notice that there is a requirment to join .. its all wat andrew will think .. if andrew allows u to be in the allaince i will be happy if u join me as ur commander, ill help u in anyway possible to reach ur goal , teach u the basic/knowledge of the game .. also provide u resources n protection
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Leader of The Freedom Fighters
Andrew

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:02 pm

Well i did say that if you did not meet the requirments you would have to have a friend in here and you do welcome to the FreedomFighters
Back to top Go down
https://freedomfighters.forumotion.com
Just Hi

PostSubject: Thanks   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:56 pm

Very Happy
Well hi again. Thanks Andrew for letting me join the alliance, I will make you proud, just keep watching, you will see what happens next,
I now feel like I am part of the game and not just playing by my self .
Regards Felixxx
Back to top Go down
gogogoh3
Spammer
Spammer
gogogoh3

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 7:24 pm

all in dues time Felixxx =)
Back to top Go down
Spriggan

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:03 pm

Welcome aboard mate .. now u really are part of a team Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Andrew

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:35 pm

A good team too
Back to top Go down
https://freedomfighters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join Alliance   Application to join Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FreedomFighters Forum :: Application-
Jump to: